Mornin' All!
Back from vacation and finally have about 7 seconds of free time to post.
Coke and donuts..... I'll pass
** Reaches into pocket and pulls out Diet Coke and Power Bar **
Printable View
Mornin' All!
Back from vacation and finally have about 7 seconds of free time to post.
Coke and donuts..... I'll pass
** Reaches into pocket and pulls out Diet Coke and Power Bar **
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a known fact that Scottish wear only a blue ribbon under their kilt, but I'm MILDLY curious to know what Quebecians wear......Quote:
*Gd drops cigs on floor gets a veiw up porthos kilt*
[img]eek.gif[/img]
Good lord man put some briefs on under that kilt!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [/QB]
GD??????
Morning everyone.
Mornin' yinz guys.
Coffee me, please.
Got Steelheart lodged in my head, and if they catch me singing that around here I'll never hear the end of it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There is no Pepsi exception! That is the nectar of the GODSQuote:
so we can make the Pepsi exception for ya!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Off to work, bye bye.
good day, eh.
well, if Porthos is wearin' a kilt, I'm gettin' my pink dress!!
I'll be back in a minute. I left it in the bushes outside.
don't ask.
"walks in, doesn't say a word, goes to his usual sleeping spot on the counter"
Just give me a stogie and I'll be fine.